Confidential Download the .exe installer for single user or the .msi installer for network deployment. The .msi installer contains instruction for setup in Active Directory using Group Policies .
All the packages below are installed automatically by the .exe installer
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- .net framework 4.5.1
- Microsoft SQL Server or Localdb (32bit or 64bit)
- Microsoft VSTO
The Confidential database stores only:
- Paths and name of the files that have been tagged
- Local paths of tagged emails (can only be opened by the local installation of Outlook) and email subjects
- Tagged bookmarks (link and bookmark name)
- Names of the tags
- User names (or emails), machine names
- Confidential’s login password (hashed)
Confidential does not store:
- The files’ content: no file (nor even a chunk) is stored in the database, no document author, no meta-data
- The emails’ content, sender, receiver, metadata
- Passwords of all sort (with the exclusion of the password needed to login in Confidential)
- History, logs, searches
Our standard support packages include:
- 24h (Monday to Friday) response time via email
- 2 hours of support via Skype/phone
For Corporate customers we offer:
- Support to setup and configure the database (typically 30 mins, done via Skype or web-conference)
- Setup of database in Azure, and help with configuration (same as above)
We offer yearly subscription that include all upgrades and support (for 1 year, unless agreed differently).
We’re happy to assist you with installation, for LAN setup, just shoot us an email to email@example.com 🙂
We are also able help with setting up a database in Microsoft Azure.
Confidential is built on .net technology and uses a Microsoft SQL Server to store data.
- Confidential Runs on Windows 7, 8, 10 as well as Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
- It requires the .net framework, version 4.5.1 (preinstalled by the installer)
- “LAN” mode requires a Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or later), the “Express” version works fine up to 100 clients
- “Local” mode requires Microsoft SQL LocalDB (preinstalled by the installer)
- The Outlook plugins require VSTO 2010 (preinstalled by the installer)