We do our best to be GDPR compliant – if you have any question or comments you’re most welcome to reach us 🙂
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make a purchase, all your information will be managed by our payment processor 2checkout.com (formerly known as Avangate), you can check their policies here: https://www.2checkout.com/policies
When you use “Tabbles Cloud”, we are collecting and storing:
– The email address you used to create account. The email address is processed by our hosting dreamhost.com (servers located in US), by our SMTP service (sendinblue.com, servers located in France) and stored in our “Cloud Server”, located in Italy
– The names and path of the files you tagged (if you have tagged any in Tabbles), the tag names, the comments you added to file (if you added any in Tabbles), the path of your Cloud synchronization service (if you have configured any in Tabbles), the URLs and titles of the bookmarks you tagged (if you have tagged any in Tabbles), the Outlook unique id and titles of the Outlook emails you tagged ((if you have tagged any in Tabbles)
– We do NOT store any file or any email content, as that information is NEVER transfered to our server.
When you use Tabbles (any version), with a license key we are collecting and storing:
– The machine name, the Tabbles user name (possibly an email address), the Windows user name, the Windows domain name, an anonymized hardware fingerprint of the PC and user you’re using Tabbles on. This data is processed and stored in our server in Italy.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use 2checkout to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.2checkout.com/policies
. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
GDPR: YOUR RIGHTS AS EUROPRAN CITIZENS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Tag Forge IVS, Kastelsvej 9, Copenhagen, 2100, Denmark